05.04.2013 | Minsk | Belarus
RCTT participated in the meeting about Green Building in Central and Eastern Europe
On 5th April, 2013 in the conference hall of the hotel "Yubileiny" took place informal meeting organized by the Education Taskforce for the World Green Building Council and the International public organisation "Ecoproject Partnership".
The meeting was chaired by Mr. Steven Borncamp - President of the Education Taskforce for the World Green Building Council, Founding President & CEO of Romania Green Building Council (RoGBC.org). The meeting gathered around 20 participants - representatives of design companies involved in energy efficient in green building, NGO's, including a representative from the RCTT.
The topics of the meeting were:
- The situation in the field of sustainable development in Central and Eastern Europe
- Existing opportunities for services, technologies, materials, service providers
- Green Building Councils, and how they transform construction and real estate markets in the direction of sustainability. Green Certificates
- Project Construction21.eu
- The possibilities of training in this field.
Among the participants were distributed: a flyer of the project Co2olBricks, baseline studies of the project Co2olBricks in workpackages "Policy Development" and "Technical Innovations", interim brochure "Energetic refurbishment of historic buildings in the Baltic Sea Region".
The participants were invited to take part in Session 7 (International projects on energy efficiency and renewable energy) of the International Conference "Development of the Technology Transfer Networks for Innovations" on 30-31 May 2013 in Minsk, organised by the RCTT.